14.6.09
Happy birthday to sis yeahs ! :3

2 photos which were taken on grandma's b'day :D
1 here & the last photo yeahs (:

Dad , sis & me (:
Me , sis & cousins ! [:
Sis with the watermelon cake ! :D
Took this photo other days . Haha {:

Hello (:
Sis went to GYM with her friends at 11 plus .
Then Jiahui {COUSIN} came to my house , then we went 201 to buy wrapping paper & cake for sis {:
Then buy already , met Jiaqi {COUSIN} :D
Then we wrote a birthday card :D
Then went home , waited for sis to come home like siao -.-
But Nvm (: Lol .
Then she finally came home .
Jiaqi was in the room , preparing the candles .
Haha , 7 SMALL candles and 1 big candle .
The big candle represents 10 small candles yeahs (:
SO , SHE'S 17 ! <3
Then , we had a surprise for her .
When she was walking towards the room , me & Jiahui said : HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! (:
Then she was touched :D
Hehe ~
Then Jiaqi came out with the cake :D
She blew lerhs , took photos .
Haha !
Alright , bought her present at Tampines 1 , Young Generation (:
Then after eating the cake , we played mahjong !
SHIOK (;
Then we played .
DINNER TIME ! xD
Eat already , played mahjong again (:
Fun sia .
Last match , i won .
Woohoo ~ :D
Lols .
Alright , byebye {:
Happy birthday to sis yeahs ! :3
P/s : Sorry Melissa , cannot make it on Wed . My sis is gonna treat me and my cousins yeahs . Sorry ! D: Friday , you better make it ! :X Haha ! Loves :3


6:11 AM




Profile

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Saw my name ? It's right at the photo :D
10 this year .
Turning 11 on 20th November .
Loves HOTPINK :D
Loves Hello Kitty !
Friendly & she rocks :D
I love myself .
Add me at jamietohx3@live.com yeahs (:

Bold .
Italics .
Underline .


Wishes

  • Score at least an {A} for all subjects :D
  • DS lite !
  • Rich !
  • Be happy everyday (:


    Bye

    5H ♥♥
    Jiaqi & Jamie ♥♥
    Joey & Jamie ♥♥
    Jamie & Melissa ♥♥
    Amelia Adnan ♥
    Amelia Chua
    Agnes
    Annching